Welcome Note

Welcome to Little Raven's world; The Best Bits of my travels in Australia and around the world.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mandurah, Western Australia, 23 & 24 March 2011

After just 24 hours back in Melbourne, I set off on another adventure to Mandurah, Western Australia.
This time I was not alone, dragging Dim along with me, we arrived in Perth very late at night a stayed at a very crummy 'hostel' for the night. In the morning we escaped as quickly as possible in our hire-car, ate delicious breakfast, then began the long drive south to Mandurah.


- Western Australia, the land of names that confuse the GPS -

We stayed in a lovely HUGE apartment at Seashells Resort, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Throughout this trip my photography was a bit haphazard, so there are many walks on the beach and trips to the pool and afternoons reading books which are not documented, but I think you can join the dots.

- The enormous kitchen, which we used a lot-

-The amazing view of the ocean from our balcony-



-After settling into the apartment we went for a walk at sunset to find a restaurant- 

-There were some very 'interesting' sculptures around-

-We ended up sitting on an outdoor deck watching the sun set behind the boats in the marina-

- Dim enjoying dinner at 'Catch 22', those pizza twist sticks were amazing-

- In a huge contrast to the weather I had been experiencing in Japan just 3 days earlier, I was actually able to wear less than 30 layers of clothing-

- Lemon/Lime tart for dessert, YUM-

No comments:

Post a Comment