Welcome Note

Welcome to Little Raven's world; The Best Bits of my travels in Australia and around the world.

Friday, January 13, 2012

21 & 22 March Hiroshima, Osaka, Australia

Originally I was supposed to be heading to Tokyo now, to meet up with Dim, and head back to Australia on the 3rd of April. Because it was not exactly safe or guaranteed that I would be able to get back to Tokyo I chose to head home early. It was not a decision made lightly and I wish I had been able to stay longer. However the promise of a trip to Perth softened the disappointment a little.

This was the very last photo on my camera that was taken in Japan, it seems fitting.

This is sunrise over the mountains surrounding Cairns airport, a gloomy, silent end to my wonderful adventure in Japan, which I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment